Effective Date: August 6, 2019
What data do we collect?
Penters collects and processes the following data:
- Personal information you voluntarily provide us with when filling out a form on our website, communicating with us in person, via email, phone, social media, or chatting apps. This data can include your name, email address, address, phone number, and other information you provide.
- Navigational information collected automatically through your browser cookies and log files when you browse our website. This data can be directly or indirectly linked to an individual and contains information about your IP address, browser and device type, geographical location, pages you visit, and promotional information you engage with.
How will we use your data?
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Penters collects your data so that we can:
- Process your request/inquiry and manage your account
- Provide you with services you requested
- Improve our website and our services
- Customize our website and its content
- Communicate with you about our services, discounts, and promotions
How do we store your data?
Penters has taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your data from loss, unauthorized access, use, modification, or disclosure.
Penters will not retain your personal data longer than necessary. The length of time we retain it will depend on the nature and purpose of information and our legitimate interest:
- Inquiries: We will keep your information for 12 months following your inquiry.
- Purchases: If you become our client, we’ll retain your data for tax and legal purposes for a period of five years following the end of our contract.
Sharing your personal data with third parties
We do not sell your data to any third party. We share your data with third parties to be able to provide you with our services, comply with regulations, and run our business. The third parties we share your private information with are:
- Professional service providers, e.g. marketing agencies, consultants, web hosting providers, digital marketing networks, software providers, etc.
- Law enforcement and other authorities, e.g. tax office
We don’t routinely transfer your data outside of European Economic Area (EEA) but some of the third parties we share your data with can be based outside of EEA or have facilities outside of EEA.
Whenever we share your data with third parties, we ensure that the data is transferred in a secure way and that we only share the minimum required for the purpose of the data processing.
What are your data protection rights?
Penters would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +48 791 655 441
Or write to us: office [ at ] penters.eu
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology to offer better website experiences in the future and offer you personalized offers on our website and in digital marketing networks.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Penters uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Penters uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: office [ at ] penters.eu
Call us: +48 791 655 441
Or write to us at: SMUK concept Agnieszka Gąsiorek, ul. Myśliwska 68, 30-718 Kraków POLAND